Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Hello Hellhound

Hey my name is Joly and this is my blog. I think i'm going to start by doing reviews, probaly mostly movie reviews. But first i'm going to tell you a story:

One day I walked into Capricorn Comics, located on Fairfield Avenue in Bridgeport CT, and perused a tall stack of comics. There I saw a tattered old Batman comic with no back cover, found out it only cost a dollar, and bought it. Then I read it, thinking I would write a review of it for a seperate project that didn't pan out. After I stopped crying, I started carrying it around in my backpack, and left it laying around in odd places about my room, til my cat puked on it. Then I wrote a review of it.

Also, "Straight Talk Only" is a quote from Nightmare on Elm Street 3: The Dream Warriors, I really like that movie.






No comments:

Post a Comment